Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
The terms ‘copybean.co.uk’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner/s of this website.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Limitation of Liability
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In addition, copybean.co.uk shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the services and products offered on this site, or the performance of the services and products.
Ownership and Licenses
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on this website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
copybean.co.uk may not review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing this site and are not in any way responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, copybean.co.uk is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any user-generated contents or activities on the site. However, copybean.co.uk reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to copybean.co.uk at its sole discretion.
Links to other websites
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Email Opt-in/Opt-out Policy
This website and its entire contents including but not limited to text, graphics, logos and code are copyright of copybean.co.uk under the United Kingdom and other international copyright laws and is property of copybean.co.uk. COPYRIGHT © CopyBean 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download, to a local hard disk, extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other forms of electronic retrieval system.
You may not make amendments to or in any other way change part or all of the contents of this website including downloadable resources and information contained within email communications received from us including any attached materials.
You may not change or delete any proprietary notices (including logos) from materials downloaded from this site or sent to you by email from us.
CopyBean Gives Back
The following words and expressions in this section shall have the following meanings unless the context requires otherwise:
“CopyBean” or “Copybean.co.uk” means “Bob Taylor” – The sole trader and creator of CopyBean.
“Client” means the individual/organisation/business that purchases services through CopyBean.co.uk
- CopyBean Gives Back is an initiative created by Bob Taylor (Sole Trader) to donate to Eden Reforestation Project through work completed on copybean.co.uk.
- The amount donated per order is equal to the cost of planting 25 trees through Eden Reforestation. Donations are not calculated as a percentage of sales profits. Instead, the amount donated per order is at the sole discretion of CopyBean which is at least enough to plant 25 trees.
- CopyBean will make donations monthly based on the number of completed projects in the previous month.
- The client can see the difference CopyBean Gives Back has made by visiting https://copybean.co.uk/gives-back/ or subscribing to CopyBean’s email newsletter.
- The client is welcome to make donations to Eden Reforestation Project f they wish but is not permitted to make any donation on behalf of CopyBean. Any donation the client makes to any charity themselves will be deemed completely separate to ‘CopyBean Gives Back’ even if the donation was made in CopyBean’s name. Therefore CopyBean will not reduce the cost of a project by any separately donated amount.
- CopyBean reserves the right to withdraw this initiative or cease donations at any time and without any notice to the client or Eden Reforestation Project.